WebMath: iMath - free Web math communication service

Stephen M. Hunt steve at imath.org
Thu Jun 29 01:32:08 EDT 2000

Hi all, iMath provides a free math communication service for individual use
via http://www.imath.net.  Institutions either affiliate or license iMath.
A description of the rationale and pricing for this service can be found at
http://www.imath.org/IntroducingIMathCommunicator.html.

For those of you using IE, you can visit http://www.imath.org/iMath to see a
couple of interactive examples of how we can help you implement Web
interactive math.  This type of interactive is not limited to IE, although
of the two main browsers, IE does allow us to do a little more than
Navigator, at this stage.

iMath's computation and visualization capabilities are also to be made
available via imath.net.

Let us know what your needs and interests are, and get involved if you want
to work together in making available open Internet math solutions.

I am available to respond to questions on this group or individually as
appropriate.

Regards

Steve

Dr Stephen M. Hunt