WebMath: best practices

Guillermo Alzuru alzurug at gactr.uga.edu
Thu Mar 30 08:33:59 EST 2000

Hi Roberta, I don't have anything you can look at now, but I am working
on two math courses, MATH 1101 and MATH 1111, which I am developing with
a group of faculty from the state of Georgia for the Board of Regents,
using WebCT.

Both are just begining to be developed; hopefully by this Summer I will
have them ready and online.

Guillermo

--
Guillermo Alzuru