WebMath: <math>ml International Conference 2000

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 06:16:30 EST 2000

> June - how do we find out when Netscape intends to implement MathML?
>  Is there a web site with this information? - Pam

Mozilla (which is the code base from which the next netscape is planned
to be drawn) already supports presentation MathML. You can follow
the mozilla-mathml newsgroup (or equivalently
mozilla-mathml at mozilla.org) mailing list for information about that.

As a matter of policy netscape do not commit in advance to including or
excluding any particular mozilla features into netscape, so I suppose
we'll just have to wait and see if it goes in.

Although whether or not it does get into netscape is more or less only of
political importance, the mozilla browser will be available with mathml
support whether or not the netscape badged version includes this.

David