WebMath: Putting "graph"-ics on the Web

Neil Coburn ncoburn at selkirk.bc.ca
Mon Feb 28 15:29:43 EST 2000

I'm creating some web pages for a math. course.  Text is fine.  For math.
symbols and statements I am using MathType until I can use MathML.  But
what about graphs?  I'm currently using Maple to produce graphs and MSWord
pictures for diagrams but neither of these is very satisfactory --- too
pernickety and not enough control.

It may be that I just don't know enough about using these pieces of
software.  In which case, do you have any pointers, etc.?  Otherwise, do
you have any better alternatives?

Thanks,
Neil