WebMath: Math presentation software and translators

Frank Walton fswalton at raptor.lethbridgec.ab.ca
Mon Feb 28 12:15:27 EST 2000

I'm currently using tth, a program to convert tex to html using whatever
table features and fonts that the browser can interpret, to display the
equations etc. Until MathML becomes available it will have to do.

Frank Walton.

Here is a short abstract.

TtH: a ``TeX to HTML'' translator.

Version 2.33

Abstract
TtH translates TeX source that uses the Plain macro package, or LaTeX, into
a near equivalent in HTML. It is extremely fast and completely portable. It
produces web documents that are more compact and managable, and
faster-viewing, than those from other converters, because it really
translates the equations, instead of converting them into images.