WebMath: Math Subject Classification

Robby at orst.edu Robby at orst.edu
Sat Jan 22 19:25:04 EST 2000

We have made some reasonable progress towards a subject classification for
school and college mathematics. This is part of a larger mathematics metadata
project.  "Reasonable progress" means that some draft work is ready for review.
We would greatly appreciate it if you could go to
http://mathmetadata.org/feedback, check out what we are doing, and to fill out
an online feedback questionnaire or send email with your comments.  Input at
this early stage will be especially valuable and could have a substantial effect
on the final trajectory.

Thanks, and (by the way) thanks to June Lester for helping to support this
wonderful community.

Robby Robson       http://osu.orst.edu/~robsonr