WebMath: 12:00+, 2000

June Lester jalester at cecm.sfu.ca
Sat Jan 1 03:11:35 EST 2000

Hi, folks.

If the televised celebrations are any indication, most of you have already
seen in the new millenium in style (and what style!).  It's just turned
midnight here in Vancouver, and my neighbourhood is full of the sounds of
fireworks and horns, despite the predictable Vancouver rain.  My best
wishes to you all for the New Year and all that comes with it.  With luck,
this year will see MathML in browsers and all sorts of other interesting
mathematical web doings - all, of course, reported and discussed right here
on the WebMath list.  Thanks to all 300 or so of you for getting this list
off to a great start.

Your WebMath host,

June Lester