WebMath: WebEQ Preview

Robert Miner rminer at geomtech.com
Sat Dec 18 23:08:48 EST 1999

Hi all.

I know there has been a lot of interest on this list about the
prospects for getting MathML rendering in Netscape and IE5.  For those
who are interested, you can see the beta preview of our latest efforts
to customize the WebEQ Math Viewer to take advantage of the new
features of IE5.  Its online at:

	 http://www.webeq.com/preview

I put up a demo showing a page of mathematics that is HTML and MathML,
rendered using DHTML behaviors and the Math Viewer.  I also have a
demo of our new popup math editor that gives a way to get math input
back from readers.

It works best if you have fast connection, or install the
digitally-signed class files in your browser.  It's about a 400K
download.

Feedback is welcome.

--Robert

Robert Miner                          http://www.webeq.com