WebMath: Future of Mathematical Communication Conference

Sue Johnston-Wilder suejw at dmu.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 06:59:54 EST 1999

Having looked at a couple of these I feel disappointed on the level of use
of technology.

Video is a precious resource, and it seems to me it should be used
judiciously.
Having spent the time waiting for the video to upload, the ones I looked at
would have been better as audio files with a still picture. Better still,
something more worthwhile to look at.

I appreciate we are in early stages but there is a danger of being wasteful!

Sue Johnston-Wilder
Editor, Micromath
UK