WebMath: Interactive Probability Lessons

Gisele Glosser info at mathgoodies.com
Tue Oct 5 16:35:33 EDT 1999

Math Goodies is a free educational site featuring interactive math
lessons.  We also offer homework help, puzzles, chat boards and more.

We have just added 10 lessons on Probability to our Lesson Library.
Have you ever rolled a pair of dice on a web page?  How about
spinning a spinner?  These are some of the things students can do as
they interact with our probability lessons!   Come and see them at:
http://www.mathgoodies.com/lessons/toc_vol6.shtm

Gisele Glosser