WebMath: Re: Finding and Sharing on-line Math Resources

Gisele Glosser info at mathgoodies.com
Mon Aug 9 20:35:53 EDT 1999

Perhaps we could learn from the SMARD Web Site at:
http://smard.cqu.edu.au/

Thay have done a nice job of listing resources by topic.

Also, The GEM Project has "an automated database of resources with
metadata that include very detailed topic identification."
They are at:
http://www.geminfo.org/

Gisele

--
%               Mrs. Glosser's Math Goodies                     %