WebMath: The New Math Goodies Site is Launched!

Gisele Glosser info at mathgoodies.com
Mon Aug 9 17:04:21 EDT 1999

Math Goodies is a free educational site featuring interactive math
lessons.  Our popular site has become a portal for online math
education.

We have completely redesigned and expanded our site. We still have
the same content as before along with some new features including
articles, all-new puzzles, an expanded bookstore, and more! We are
very excited about the new Math Goodies site and hope you are,
too.  Come join us at:

http://www.mathgoodies.com/

Gisele Glosser

Note:  Although there are some commercial elements to our site,
all of its educational resources are free online.