[grad-students] CORS funding

S. Gregov gregovs at mcmaster.ca
Wed Feb 28 12:28:44 EST 2007

CORS funds graduate students attending CORS annual meetings, using
funds
from SSHRC, when available.  This year's application deadline is March
14.  To apply, please use the application form at
http://www.cors.ca/Awards/CORSTravel.htm .

We do not know yet whether CORS will receive funds from SSHRC this
year,
but we should find out before the end of March.  Assuming that this
happens, applicants will be notified of whether their application was
successful by April 14, i.e., one month before this year's CORS
meeting.

For further information, contact:

Armann Ingolfsson
CORS Education Chair

School of Business, University of Alberta Edmonton, AB T6G 2R6
Phone: 1-780-492-7982
Fax: 1-780-492-3325
www.bus.ualberta.ca/aingolfsson/