[grad-students] Upcoming algebra meeting at the Fields

David Wehlau wehlau-d at rmc.ca
Mon Jun 5 17:23:26 EDT 2006

Hello,
   This is a note to let you know about an upcoming meeting that will
be held at the Field's Institute in Toronto Monday July 10 - Friday
July 14, 2006.  The topic of the meeting is invariant theory,
algebraic group actions and geometry.  The deadline for applications
is June 12.

   We still have some funding for graduate students.  Information can
be found at the meeting web site:
   http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/

sincerely,
David Wehlau
Queen's University
-----------------
American Non Sequitur Society - "We may not make sense, but we do
like pizza"
Professor David Wehlau
Royal Military College of Canada
Kingston, Ontario
Canada  K7K 7B4

Office: Girouard 316
phone: (613) 541-6000 ext 6469   fax: (613) 541-6584
e-mail: wehlau at rmc.ca, wehlau at mast.queensu.ca
www: (local) http://intranet.rmc.ca/~wehlau
      (external) http://www.rmc.ca/academic/math_cs/wehlau/index.htm