[cmath] uOttawa Faculty of Science Summer School

Diane Guignard dguignar at uottawa.ca
Wed Mar 6 14:12:25 EST 2024

We are reaching out to bring attention to the following event that will take place in Ottawa this summer

The uOttawa Summer School
August 12 – 23, 2024
https://aiquantum.uottawa.ca/summerschool/

uOttawa Summer School at the Faculty of Science brings together advanced undergraduate (3rd and 4th years) and early master students in mathematics, life sciences, physics, computer sciences and chemistry enrolled in Canadian universities.

Our objective is to expose students to a wide variety of scientific ideas in biology, physics, AI, mathematics and chemistry, highlighting topics that are not traditionally taught in undergraduate programs across Canada. The selected students will have the opportunity to learn new concepts, techniques, and ideas.

The summer school attendees will have the chance to meet fellow students from all over Canada and abroad. They will have the opportunity to network with many uOttawa professors and graduate students, discovering more about their research and experience the life of a graduate student.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Ottawa this summer!

Best regards,
Organizing committee of the uOttawa Summer School