[cmath] ICECA 2024 - First Announcement - third International Conference on Enumerative Combinatorics and Applications

Ilias Kotsireas ikotsire at wlu.ca
Tue Sep 26 13:47:42 EDT 2023

From: Armend Shabani <armend.shabani at uni-pr.edu<mailto:armend.shabani at uni-pr.edu>>
Date: Tue, Sep 26, 2023 at 8:26 PM
Subject: ICECA 2024 - First Announcement
To: armend shabani <armend.shabani at gmail.com<mailto:armend.shabani at gmail.com>>

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform the researchers from enumerative combinatorics and other related areas that we are virtually organizing the third International Conference on Enumerative Combinatorics and Applications (ICECA 2024) on August 26-28, 2024.

The basic version of the web page of the conference is available at

http://ecajournal.haifa.ac.il/Conference/ICECA2024.html

The confirmed conference speakers are

Alan Frieze, Carnegie Mellon University

Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi, National Institute of Informatics

Jaeseong Oh, Yonsei University

Margaret A. Readdy, University of Kentucky

Victor Reiner, University of Minnesota

Micha Sharir, Tel Aviv University

Richard Stanley, Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Stephan Wagner, Uppsala Universitet

Douglas B. West, University of Illinois

Steph van Willigenburg, University of British Columbia

There is no registration fee for conference attendees.

To register for the conference, send an email to Toufik Mansour, the conference's organizing committee chair, at eca.math.journal at outlook.com<mailto:eca.math.journal at outlook.com> with

1. The subject line "ICECA2024";

2. Please include your name and surname in the new two lines;

3. Please include your affiliation in a new line;

4. If you want to present a contributed talk/contributed poster video at the conference, then in a new line, state this and attach an extended abstract of 4-5 pages (including the bibliography) as a PDF file of 12-size font. All submissions will receive full consideration. We extend an invitation for submissions from Ph.D. students and early career researchers, although submissions are open to all. The conference has allocated space for 12 contributed talks and 12 contributed poster videos, each with a duration of 15 minutes.

P.S. Moreover, if you still have not, you are welcome to subscribe to the ECA channel that we opened regarding the journal and the conference, where you can find all the lectures/presentations of ICECA2022 ICECA2023 (and you will upload lectures/presentations of ICECA2024). Just click on the following link and subscribe

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoIJ1uLMqQHwybt4SFreOw/featured

Organizing Committee