[cmath] Announcement 3, ICECA 2023

Ilias Kotsireas ikotsire at wlu.ca
Tue May 30 14:27:06 EDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Armend Shabani <armend.shabani at uni-pr.edu<mailto:armend.shabani at uni-pr.edu>>
Date: Tue, May 30, 2023 at 9:07 PM
Subject: Announcement 3, ICECA 2023
To: armend shabani <armend.shabani at gmail.com<mailto:armend.shabani at gmail.com>>

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you and the community of enumerative combinatorialists as well as researchers from other fields whose work is related to combinatorics in general and enumeration in particular that we are organizing the second International Conference on Enumerative Combinatorics and Applications (ICECA 2023) in collaboration with Toufik Mansour-University of Haifa, Mark Dukes-University, College Dublin; Ilias Kotsireas, Wilfrid Laurier University; Yuval Roichman, Bar-Ilan University; Alek Vainshtein, University of Haifa; and Gökhan Yıldırım, Bilkent University.

It is planned to have the inaugural conference virtually on September 4-6, 2023, with subsequent conferences to be held on-site in subsequent years.

The following people are on the conference's speaker list:

* François Bergeron -- Université du Québec à Montréal

* Mireille Bousquet-Mélou -- CNRS, LaBRI, Université de Bordeaux

* William Y.C. Chen -- Tianjin University

* Persi Diaconis --  Stanford University

* Kathy Qing Ji -- Tianjin University

* Gil Kalai --  Hebrew University

* Helmut Prodinger -- University of Stellenbosch

* Bruce Sagan -- Michigan State University

* Anne Schilling -- University of California, Davis

* Richard Stanley -- Massachusetts Institute of Technology

* Catherine Yan -- Texas A&M University

There is no registration fee for conference attendees, however, since it is a virtual conference, the number of participants will be limited. To register for the conference, send an email to Toufik Mansour, the conference's organizing committee chair, at mailto:eca.math.journal at outlook.com<mailto:eca.math.journal at outlook.com> with the subject line "ICECA-2023." The deadline for registration is the end of June.

The conference's web page (including the program: title and abstract of the speakers) is available at

http://ecajournal.haifa.ac.il/Conf/ICECA2023.html

If you want to present a contributed talk at the conference, then in a new line, state this and attach an extended abstract of at most six pages. All submissions will receive full consideration. We encourage submissions from Ph.D. students and early career researchers. The conference will have space for 12 contributed talks (each 15 minutes in length).

P.S. Moreover, if you still have not, you are welcome to subscribe to the ECA channel that we opened regarding the journal and the conference, where you can find all the lectures/presentations of ICECA2022 (and you will upload lectures/presentations of ICECA2023). Just click on the following link and subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoIJ1uLMqQHwybt4SFreOw/featured

All the best,
Armend Sh. Shabani, Managing Editor
Department of Mathematics
University of Prishtina