[cmath] Alex Lubotzky's talk at Western/April 20th/ 4:45 p.m. EST /MC 107 + Z00M link

Jan Minac jminac1811 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 17:30:24 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

It is a great pleasure for me and my colleagues at Western to share with
you Professor Alex Lubotzky's talk with details below. Alex work with his
collaborators is extremely interesting and Alex is a fantastic speaker with
capabilty
of explaining mathematics in a friendly and engaging manner.

With very best wishes to you all,

Ján