[cmath] Fields Institute Accelerated Cybersecurity Training Program

Duduzile Chinyenze dchinyen at staff.fields.utoronto.ca
Fri Mar 25 15:03:51 EDT 2022

<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/launch-your-career-in-cybersecurity-tickets-255484510047>

*Are you looking to break into the tech industry but finding it challenging
to make the right connections to land a job?*

Our Accelerated Cybersecurity Training Program
<https://paletteskills.org/programs/cybersecurity-training> is specifically
designed to help graduates with quantitative degrees and/or professionals
with advanced computing work experience secure in-demand roles in
cybersecurity. *Our next cohort begins on May 2nd, 2022! *

*We've helped a number of graduates with quantitative degrees successfully
transition from academia to industry! Don't just take our word for it, here
are a few of our alumni profiles:*

*Dr. Ren Zhu (PhD, Mathematics) - Data Protection and Privacy Consultant
(Deloitte) <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ren-zhu-phd-6108a01a4/>Jason Rose
(MSc, Mathematics) - Cybersecurity Consultant (KPMG)
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-rose-15272418b/>Elliot Tang (BSc,
Mathematics & Computer Science) - Security Software Developer (IBM)
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliot-tang-995a19164/>*
REGISTER FOR THE LAST INFO SESSION!
<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/launch-your-career-in-cybersecurity-tickets-255484510047>
Palette Skills <https://paletteskills.org/> is a national talent platform
funded in part by the Government of Canada's Sectoral Initiatives Program.
Its mission is to meet the needs of Canada’s most innovative companies by
rapidly upskilling workers.

For questions or more information, please contact
Ms. Duduzile Chinyenze at dchinyen at fields.utoronto.ca.