[cmath] 49th Canadian Operator Symposium -- May 31 to June 4 -- Registration and Abstract Submission

David Kribs dkribs at uoguelph.ca
Sat Apr 24 11:37:58 EDT 2021

COSy 2021 -- May 31 to June 4, University of Guelph -- Registration and Abstract Submission​​​

Greetings All,

We are happy to announce that registration and abstract submission are now open for the 49th Canadian Operator Symposium. COSy 2021 will be hosted at the University of Guelph from May 31 to June 4 in virtual format. Registration (free, with deadline May 25) and abstract submission (deadline May 14) are now open and accessible at the event website, hosted by Fields Institute:

http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/activities/20-21/COSy

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone you think would be interested, and we look forward to 'seeing you' at COSy 2021!

Best regards,
David Kribs
Rajesh Pereira