[cmath] Fields Undergraduate Summer Research Program 2021

Duduzile Chinyenze dchinyen at staff.fields.utoronto.ca
Tue Dec 22 10:57:14 EST 2020

*Student applications for the Fields Undergraduate Summer Research Program
(FUSRP) 2021 are now open! *

Every year, FUSRP welcomes carefully selected undergraduate students from
around the world for a rich mathematical research experience in July and
August. This competitive initiative matches a group of up to five
top-ranking students with faculty from Fields Principal Sponsoring
Universities <http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/about/sponsors#PSU>, visiting
scientists, and leading researchers in industry. This year’s FUSRP research
projects <http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/activities/21-22/2021-FUSRP> are
listed on our website.

Students accepted for the program will have most of their travel and
on-site expenses covered by the Institute. FUSRP 2021 will be conducted in
person (until further notice).

Interested undergraduate students should apply via our website
<http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/activities/21-22/2021-FUSRP>. The
application deadline is on Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 11 pm (EST).

*We would be grateful if you could circulate this news within your network.*

Kind regards,
FUSRP 2021 Organizing Committee