[cmath] Postdoctoral Fellowship in Combinatorics at UVic​ - University of Victoria

Alan Kelm akelm at cms.math.ca
Wed Oct 7 16:44:39 EDT 2020

      Postdoctoral Fellowship in Combinatorics at UVic​

We are seeking candidates in the area of combinatorics to nominate for a
Postdoctoral Fellowship from the Pacific Institute for the Mathematical
Sciences (PIMS) to be held at the University of Victoria. If the
nomination is successful, then the salary will be at least $50,000 CAD
funded jointly by PIMS and the research grants of the supervisors, Dr.
Natasha Morrison and Dr. Jonathan Noel. The Fellowship is for one year
and is renewable, contingent on satisfactory progress, for an additional
year. The starting date is July 1, 2021 or later. Applications should be
made through mathjobs at this link (www.mathjobs.org/jobs/list/16369
<http://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/list/16369>) before November 20, 2020.
Informal inquiries can be made by e-mail to Nathasha Morrison
(nmorrison at uvic.ca <mailto:nmorrison at uvic.ca>) and Jonathan Noel
(noelj at uvic.ca <mailto:noelj at uvic.ca>).

The University of Victoria has a thriving Discrete Mathematics Group​
with 6 research faculty, 2 teaching faculty, 2 adjunct faculty, an
enthusiastic cohort of graduate students and a weekly seminar.​ We
strongly value the experiences and qualities that people from diverse
backgrounds bring to the group and, as such, we particularly encourage
applications from members of groups which are under-represented in
mathematics.

More info:
Apply here: www.mathjobs.org/jobs/list/16369
<http://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/list/16369>
PIMS Postdoctoral Fellowships: www.pims.math.ca/scientific/postdoctoral
<http://www.pims.math.ca/scientific/postdoctoral>
Natasha Morrison: www.math.uvic.ca/~nmorrison/
<http://www.math.uvic.ca/~nmorrison/>
Jonathan Noel: www.math.uvic.ca/~noelj/ <http://www.math.uvic.ca/~noelj/>
UVic Math and Stats Department:
www.uvic.ca/science/math-statistics/index.php
<http://www.uvic.ca/science/math-statistics/index.php>
UVic Discrete Math Group:
www.uvic.ca/science/math-statistics/research/home/discrete-math/index.php
<http://www.uvic.ca/science/math-statistics/research/home/discrete-math/index.php>

This employment posting is among those listed in the Careers section of
the CMS website:
https://cms.math.ca/careers