[cmath] Enumerative Combinatorics and Applications (ECA)

Ilias Kotsireas ikotsire at wlu.ca
Thu Aug 27 08:16:34 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Από: tmansour at univ.haifa.ac.il <tmansour at univ.haifa.ac.il>
Date: Τετ, 26 Αυγ 2020, 9:45 μ.μ.
Subject: Enumerative Combinatorics and Applications (ECA)
To: tmansour at univ.haifa.ac.il <tmansour at univ.haifa.ac.il>, armend shabani
<armend.shabani at gmail.com>

Dear Colleagues,

As many of you already know, we have launched the journal Enumerative Combinatorics and
Applications (ECA) a few days ago . We plan to publish its first volume, Volume of 2021, in 2021.

I encourage you to submit your work to ECA to be considered for the first volume. I do value your
contribution to the field of Enumerative Combinatorics and believe that having some of your
high-quality papers will help the journal to pave the road for establishing its standards for
potential publications. I also would like to ask editors to invite potential researchers to
submit their manuscripts to ECA.

ECA is an electronic and open-access journal. There is no charge for publication and all articles
of ECA will be freely available to researchers. In the following link
http://ecajournal.haifa.ac.il/

you will find some information about the journal, its scope, and publication policy.

Best regards,

Editor-in-chief, Toufik Mansour

Department of Mathematics

University of Haifa