[cmath] [WEBINAR INVITE] Designing & Delivering STEM Courses Online

Sarah Watson meetings at cms.math.ca
Wed May 20 13:57:13 EDT 2020

https://go.digitaled.com/rs/374-NRN-752/images/DigitalEd-Black.png

EmailBanner-640x240-2020UWWebinar-registernow-02.jpg
<https://www.digitaled.com/resources/webinars/waterloo-reg-062020?utm_campaign=uwwbr&utm_medium=email&utm_source=cms&utm_content=invite&utm_term=>

Recently you may have been faced, or perhaps you are facing, the
challenge of moving your courses from face-to-face instruction, to
remote teaching, or even perhaps online. However, transitioning online
is no easy task, especially if you teach math-based courses for STEM
disciplines. If you are now mandated, or if you see this as an
opportunity to move your classes online, our webinar, Designing and
Delivering Successful STEM Courses Online
<https://www.digitaled.com/resources/webinars/waterloo-reg-062020?utm_campaign=uwwbr&utm_medium=email&utm_source=cms&utm_content=invite&utm_term=>,
can help.

The *University of Waterloo* has been delivering online mathematics
courses to its students for over 15 years and we invite you to join *Dr.
Steve Furino* and *Dr. Peter Wood* from the university, and J*im
Cooper*, CEO of DigitalEd, as they discuss how the *Mathematics
Department* developed its strategy to create, deploy, and administer
online math-based courses to students around the world.

RESERVE MY SEAT
<https://www.digitaled.com/resources/webinars/waterloo-reg-062020?utm_campaign=uwwbr&utm_medium=email&utm_source=cms&utm_content=invite&utm_term=>

*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:*

  * How new technologies are *revolutionizing* the way educators and
    students address challenges to improve student comprehension,
    retention and success
  * Ways the University of Waterloo creates custom *STEM content*
    facilitating active learning
  * How the school has gone beyond higher-ed to extend its *online
    offerings* to help prepare high-school students for post-secondary
    STEM courses

*We are looking forward to seeing you there! *

SIGN ME UP!
<https://www.digitaled.com/resources/webinars/waterloo-reg-062020?utm_campaign=uwwbr&utm_medium=email&utm_source=cms&utm_content=invite&utm_term=>

LinkedinIcon129x128.png
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/digitaled/>TwitterIcon129x128.png
<https://twitter.com/DigitalEd>FacebookIcon128x129.png
<https://www.facebook.com/DigitalEdLtd/>InstagramIcon_129x128.png
<https://www.instagram.com/digitaledltd/>

© DigitalEd <http://www.digitaled.com>, a division of Digital Education
Company Ltd. 2020.

630 Weber Street N., Suite 100, Waterloo, Ontario, N2V 2N2

519.746.5207 | 888.355.4511