[cmath] Focus Program at Fields Institute

Javad Mashreghi Javad.Mashreghi at mat.ulaval.ca
Wed Mar 4 11:05:42 EST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

(We apologize for any duplication of emails that may have being caused via several distribution lists.)

The Focus Program on Function Spaces and Their Applications will take place at Fields Institute from June 15 to July 10. The web page of this event is

http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/activities/19-20/function

A tentative schedule of mini-courses and plenary talks is also attached. There are still a few spots available for contributed talks.

You are very welcome to participate in this event. Moreover, please kindly forward this information to your colleagues, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. We have limited funds available for junior participants.

Looking forward to see you in Toronto.

Sincerely yours

Ilia, Damir, Javad