[cmath] Re: Western Canada Linear Algebra Meeting

Sarah Plosker PloskerS at brandonu.ca
Fri Jan 10 14:30:35 EST 2020

Dear Mathematicians,

We are pleased to announce that the 15th Western Canada Linear Algebra Meeting (WCLAM) will be hosted by Brandon University in Brandon, Manitoba, May 23-24, 2020. The invited speakers are Ada Chan (York University), Doug Farenick (University of Regina), and Judi McDonald (Washington State University).

We invite anyone working in linear algebra, including those working in combinatorics, graph theory, matrix analysis, applied mathematics, or related fields, to submit an abstract for a contributed talk or poster.

Information can be found on our website https://www.brandonu.ca/wclam/
Registration and abstract deadline is April 20
We hope to provide free (or nearly free) accommodation in residence for students and postdocs.

Hope to see you there!

Sarah Plosker

on behalf of co-organizers Shaun Fallat, Hadi Kharaghani, Steve Kirkland, Michael Tsatsomeros, and Pauline van den Driessche