[cmath] Call for Nominations - CRM-Fields-PIMS Prize

Esther Berzunza eberzunz at fields.utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 9 12:39:55 EDT 2019

Call for Nominations - CRM-Fields-PIMS Prize

We are now accepting nominations for the 15th annual CRM-Fields-PIMS Prize, which is awarded in recognition of exceptional research achievement in the mathematical sciences.

The candidate’s research should have been conducted primarily in Canada or in affiliation with a Canadian university.

The deadline for nominations is Friday, November 1, 2019.
The CRM-Fields-PIMS Prize is awarded jointly by the Centre de recherches mathématiques (CRM), the Fields Institute, and the Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences (PIMS) and it is Canada’s premier award for research achievements in the mathematical sciences.

The winner will receive a monetary award and an invitation to present a lecture at each of the three institutes in 2020.

As part of our commitment to equality, we particularly encourage nominations of women and members of underrepresented groups.

Nomination instructions and further details are available here <http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/honours-and-fellowships/crm-fields-pims-prize>.

***
Esther Berzunza, Manager of Development and Communications
Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences
222 College Street, 2nd Floor, Room 214
Toronto ON Canada M5T 3J1

Phone: 416-348-9710, Ext. 2014