[cmath] Math & Stats co-op students available to hire this summer

Allison Auld Allison.Auld at dal.ca
Mon Jan 21 11:31:09 EST 2019

Hire a Math or Stats co-op student this summer
Introducing Dalhousie University’s newest co-op program

The beginning of 2019 marks the exciting launch of Dal’s newest co-op program, Math & Stats<https://www.dal.ca/faculty/site/disciplines/science/mathematics.html>, and we’ve got 11 talented and eager students ready to work this summer.

In high demand across all fields including IT, marketing, banking, and finance, Dal Math & Stats students are skilled in programming, survey methods, data analytics and other versatile areas. Highly mobile, our co-op students embark on work terms in every province and territory, and across the globe.

True problem solvers and critical thinkers, could a Math or Stats co-op student be what your organization needs this summer? Learn more about the program<http://bit.ly/dalmathstats> or ‘meet’ our summer Math & Stats co-op students by reading their profiles<https://www.dal.ca/faculty/site/news_events/news/2019/january-2019/18/positive-additions--meet-our-summer-math---stats-co-op-students.html>.

For more information, reach out to coopjobs at dal.ca<mailto:coopjobs at dal.ca> or d<https://www.dal.ca/faculty/site.html>al.ca/sitecoop<https://www.dal.ca/faculty/site.html>.

Allison Auld
Communications Officer

Science, Information Technology, Engineering Co-operative Education
1334 Barrington Street | PO Box 15000 | Halifax NS | B3H 4R2
902.494.4195 | allison.auld at dal.ca

[Dalhousie University]
dal.ca/sitecoop