[cmath] 25 Secondary Math Teaching Positions across England - Point to Point Education

Alan Kelm akelm at cms.math.ca
Fri Nov 16 11:11:12 EST 2018

      Calling All Maths Teachers!!

Here at Point to Point Education, we work with teachers around the world
to help find their dream roles. Right now, we have 25 Maths positions
available in Secondary schools across England for January 2019 starts.
Whether you are an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge, or a
newly qualified teacher ready for the next adventure, we will work to
find the perfect position for you.

We have positions available in London, Kent, Cambridgeshire, Surrey and
Birmingham along with many other locations. Our schools offer support,
training and professional development opportunities to develop your
careers – we work hard to find the best school for you.

At Point to Point, we work for free for teachers and are a family run
teacher agency, run by teachers who have all taught internationally. We
are endorsed by the Department of Education in England for the Provision
of International Teacher Recruitment. We work with you to get you from
Point A to Point Believe. We will prepare you for interviews by doing
practice runs, assist with finding accommodation and opening bank
accounts and easing you into life in the UK.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, please contact me on
amelia at pointtopointeducation.com
<mailto:amelia at pointtopointeducation.com> or visit
https://www.pointtopointeducation.com/instant-assessment/

Have a look at the video below to find out what makes our teachers LOVE
teaching in the UK!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kuWkiVcWgQ&t=6s

This employment posting is among those listed in the Employment section
of the CMS website:
     https://cms.math.ca/Employment