[cmath] ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Numerical and Symbolic Computation (SYMCOMP2015)

SYMCOMP2015 jib at uevora.pt
Sun Sep 28 06:27:31 EDT 2014

Dear Colleague,

Next ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Numerical and Symbolic Computation (SYMCOMP2015) will be held in Faro (Algarve, Portugal) during March 26-27, 2015.

Continuing the success of the first conference in 2013, this edition will once again serve as a meeting point for international researchers, scientists and experts from academia, research laboratories and industry working in the area of numerical and symbolic computation.

Thus, it is with a great pleasure that we invite you to contribute to this conference submitting an abstract by November 30, 2014.

Further information on the conference and relevant dates can be found on the website www.symcomp.net

We also kindly ask you to help us promote this conference by forwarding this email to your colleagues active in the conference topics. In the website it is also possible to download the conference brochure.

We look forward to meet next year in Faro.

Our best regards,

Conference Chair

Amélia Loja

Ana Conceição

PS: Please, accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call.