[cmath] PIMS: Call for Submissions to Pi in the Sky

Kiernan, Clare clare at pims.math.ca
Thu Jun 13 13:21:57 EDT 2013

As PIMS prepares the next issue of our education magazine, Pi in the Sky, we extend an invitation to our mathematical colleagues to contribute to its content.

Each year Pi in the Sky, which is intended for high school teachers and their students, is distributed to over 1500 math educators and students in over 15 countries worldwide.

To view previous issues, please visit: http://www.pims.math.ca/resources/publications/pi-sky

We welcome submissions at any time, but only articles submitted by September 1 will be considered for the 2013 issue.

If you have any questions, or would like to submit an article, please contact Anthony Quas, Chief Editor, at aquas at uvic.ca<mailto:aquas at uvic.ca>.