[cmath] MENAO event at ICM in Seoul

Kenneth Davidson krdavids at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Jun 2 17:53:01 EDT 2013

Dear colleagues,

The IMU (International Mathematical Union) has announced a meeting of MENAO,
Mathematics in Emerging Nations:  Achievements and Opportunities, to be held
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 just prior to the ICM in Seoul, Korea. There is the
opportunity for interested observers from other countries. There are no funds
available for this purpose. Interested Canadians need to be nominated by the CMS.

So if you have an interest in attending this meeting, please send me a short
letter explaining why you wish to participate, and mentioning any relevant
experience. This email must reach me by AUGUST 15, 2013.

Ken Davidson
Chair, International Affairs Committee

   Kenneth R. Davidson 	krdavids at uwaterloo.ca
   University Professor        Ph.D., FRSC, FIF

   Pure Math. Dept.		office:	(519) 888-4081
   University of Waterloo	mssg:	(519) 888-4567 x33484
   Waterloo,  ON			FAX:	(519) 725-0160
   CANADA	N2L-3G1	home:	(519) 747-3438

   website	http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~krdavids/