[cmath] Response to Federal Budget

Nassif Ghoussoub nassif at math.ubc.ca
Sat Mar 31 15:38:08 EDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

This is a response to the 2012 federal budget by the Canadian Consortium for Research (see below), as distributed by one of its partners, the Chemical Institute of Canada. I have also written here on how this budget affects support for basic research.

http://nghoussoub.com/2012/03/31/2012-federal-budget-we-in-canada-have-yet-to-learn-so-it-seems/

Nassif Ghoussoub