[cmath] postdoc available at Bristol

Feng Yu feng.yu at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jul 12 12:36:56 EDT 2011

To whom this may concern,

   I'd like to let you know that applications are being invited for a
postdoctoral research assistant position (fix-term for 14 months) at the
University of Bristok, UK on a project involving the application of
probabilistic techniques to a problem in population genetics. The
detailed advert can be found at
http://www.maths.bris.ac.uk/admin/jobs/index.php#48 . The deadline for
application is August 1. And the start date of the post is to be between
September 2011 and February 2012. The post is funded by EPSRC of UK. I'd
appreciate it very much if you could forward this to interested parties.

Best wishes,
Feng Yu
Lecturer in Statistics, University of Bristol