[cmath] Volcanic Delta 2011 - Third Announcement

Louise Sheryn l.sheryn at math.auckland.ac.nz
Sun Jun 26 21:55:43 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues

Please find attached the Third Announcement for Volcanic Delta 2011,
the Eighth Southern Hemisphere Conference on the Teaching and Learning
of Undergraduate Mathematics and Statistics, to be held in Rotorua, NZ
from 27th November to 2nd December 2011.

Registrations are now live on the conference website.
Please visit www.delta2011.co.nz to register, or to express your
interest in the conference and find further information.

Important Dates
Submission of papers for the Communications Proceedings, and abstracts
for Short Presentations remain open until 21st and 31st August
respectively. Please follow the guidelines at http://www.delta2011.co.nz/delta2011/index.cfm?p=submissions
Teachers' Day has been moved to Monday 28th November.
Early Bird registrations will close on Wednesday 31st August.

NZIMA Postgraduate Student Conference Scholarships:
Student scholarships will be available for PhD students attending the
conference and presenting papers and/or workshops. Please see  http://www.delta2011.co.nz/delta2011/index.cfm?p=registration
.

Volcanic Delta News
Wednesday Excursion:  You can now book for one of two exciting
excursion choices (each with half and full-day options), the "Thermal
Explorer" or the "Rotorua Experience". Please see  http://www.delta2011.co.nz/delta2011/index.cfm?p=excursions
Draft Programme is now available on the web at http://www.delta2011.co.nz/delta2011/images/img_programme_01.pdf
Submissions for iJMEST are now being reviewed. We hope to inform
authors before the 31st July .

We would appreciate you circulating this to any colleagues or email
list-servers to whom you feel the conference may be of interest.

If you wish to be removed from this list, please email l.sheryn at math.auckland.ac.nz
  with "Remove from Delta list" in the subject line

Best wishes

Volcanic Delta Committee