[cmath] Delta2011- 2nd Announcement

Louise Sheryn l.sheryn at math.auckland.ac.nz
Thu Mar 3 16:18:34 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues

Please find attached the Second Announcement for Volcanic Delta 2011,
the Eighth Southern Hemisphere Conference on the Teaching and Learning
of Undergraduate Mathematics and Statistics, to be held in Rotorua, NZ
from 27th November to 2nd December 2011.

Registrations are now live on the conference website.

Please visit www.delta2011.co.nz to register, or to express your
interest in the conference and find further information.

Student scholarships will be available for PhD students attending the
conference and presenting papers and/or workshops. Details of these
will be announced soon.

We are now accepting abstracts and proposals for papers and workshops.
Please follow the guidelines at

http://www.delta2011.co.nz/delta2011/index.cfm?p=submissions

Note the  Important Dates for Presentation & Publication as below:

May 30, 2011	Final date for submission of full, refereed papers for
IJMEST
August 21, 2011	Final date for submission of Communications papers
August 31, 2011	Final date for abstract submission for Oral
presentations

We would appreciate you circulating this to any colleagues or email
list-servers to whom you feel the conference may be of interest.

If you wish to be removed from this list, please email l.sheryn at math.auckland.ac.nz
  with "Remove from Delta list" in the subject line

Best wishes

Volcanic Delta Committee

Come to the 8th Delta Conference on the teaching and learning of
undergraduate mathematics and statistics.
27 Nov - 2nd Dec, 2011, Rotorua, New Zealand.
http://www.delta2011.co.nz