[cmath] Review of pedagogical publications

Lindi Wahl lwahl at uwo.ca
Tue Jan 4 16:19:23 EST 2011

As part of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) project at the University of
Western Ontario, we are undertaking a review of peer-reviewed publications regarding
undergraduate teaching, published by authors at Canadian universities and colleges.

Of interest are papers which satisfy the following:
- peer-reviewed articles published between 2000 and 2010
- regarding undergraduate teaching of mathematics (pure or applied), or statistics
- at least one author is affiliated with a Canadian institution

To narrow our focus, we have excluded at this time literature pertaining to mathematics
teacher-training.

Although we have been gathering papers through academic databases, not all peer-reviewed
literature is indexed in this way.  Thus if you or your colleagues have published
pedagogical literature which could be included in this review, we would be pleased to
receive a reference, a url, or a pdf copy, sent to Bernard Chan, Graduate Fellow in
Learning Development, Applied Mathematics, at the following address:

chan.bernard at gmail.com