[cmath] [ANN] New MathType 6.6 brings math support to over 350 applications and websites

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Thu Dec 17 15:03:29 EST 2009

Hi,

I know many of you are already MathType users, so I wanted to let you
know about yesterday's release of MathType 6.6 for Windows. This new
release features handwritten math input via mouse, tablet, or
touchscreen, and compatibility with over 350 applications and websites,
including Google Docs, Gmail, and WordPress.

Our goal is for MathType to eventually work with all applications and
websites used by students, teachers, professors, elearning authors,
scientists, and engineers. Visit our "Works With ..." web application at
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/MathType/works_with.htm to see if your
favorites are already in our database. If you don't find the
applications you are looking for, or if you wished any of them worked
differently with MathType, let us know by emailing interop at dessci.com or
with a tweet to @MathType.

Regards,
Bob Mathews