[cmath] 2009 CMS Winter Meeting

Gertrud Jeewanjee meetings at cms.math.ca
Wed Sep 9 09:11:24 EDT 2009

*2009 CMS Winter Meeting*

*December 5 - 7, Windsor, Ontario*

www.cms.math.ca <http://www.cms.math.ca/Events/winter09/>

The Canadian Mathematical Society and the Department of Mathematics and
Statistics of the University of Windsor invite the mathematical
community to the 2009 CMS Winter Meeting. The program will include ten
plenary, prize and public lectures, and eighteen scientific sessions in
a wide variety of topics.

All scientific talks and social events will take place at the Hilton
Hotel (located at 277 Riverside Drive West) and the Radisson Hotel; the
registration desk will be located in the Riverfront Club Room of the
Hilton Hotel.

The Welcome Reception is held on Friday, December 4 at 18:30 in the
Riverfront Club Room. The Banquet takes place on Sunday, December 6.
Admission to the reception is complimentary for all registered
participants; tickets for the banquet are available at $60 each.

*Early Bird Registration
<http://www.cms.math.ca/Events/winter09/registration> – Deadline:
September 30*

To qualify for the discounted Early Bird registration fee, the
registration form and payment have to be received by the deadline.

*Accommodation <http://www.cms.math.ca/Events/winter09/accommodation> –
Deadline: November 6*

We have secured discounted rates at the Hilton and Radisson Hotels; the
rates may no longer be available after the deadline.

Student Subsidies
<http://www.cms.math.ca/Events/winter09/student_subsidy> - We encourage
the participation of students at the Meeting. Towards this, we are
allocating funds to help defray the cost of travel and accommodation for
graduate students and post-doctoral fellows.

We look forward to welcoming you in Windsor!

--
Gertrud Jeewanjee
Meeting Planner, Canadian Mathematical Society