[cmath] Fwd: ICMI Executive meeting-opportunity for input

Peter Taylor peter.taylor at queensu.ca
Wed Sep 2 08:18:17 EDT 2009

The Executive Committee of ICMI will have its 2009 annual meeting on
September 7-10 in St. Petersburg, Russia.  This will be the final
meeting of the 2007-2009 Executive.

Comments and suggestions on the agenda of this EC meeting are welcome
and should be sent to me by September 6.  I will pass them on to
Bernard Hodgson.

Part of the agenda of the meeting will be devoted to preparing the
transition to the next ICMI EC, whose term begins next January 1.

Peter Taylor
Professor
Dept Math&Stats
Queen's University