[cmath] Fwd: A new website for ICMI

Peter Taylor peter.taylor at queensu.ca
Sat May 9 20:45:33 EDT 2009

colleagues:
I forward an announcement from Bernard on the new ICMI website.
A casual tour made it clear to me that this will
be a great resource to look something up or to
see what is current in the ever changing world of
mathematics education. It's well designed with a
clean professional look.  See for yourselves.
best,
peter

Peter Taylor
Professor