[cmath] Fwd: Mathematics Support Centres at Universities across Canada

Peter Taylor peter.taylor at queensu.ca
Fri Mar 20 10:19:12 EDT 2009

I forward an interesting call for information and
collaboration from a colleague in Ireland.
The subject is Mathematics Support Centres.
I know that since we opened ours at Queen's a few
years ago (staffed by undergrads and grads) it
has transformed the work life of many of our
students and we have also seen the same "social
and friendly atmosphere" arise.
peter

Peter Taylor
Professor