[cmath] Extended Registration for Waterloo Symposium in Mathematics

Waterloo Seminars in Undergraduate Mathematics watsum at math.uwaterloo.ca
Sun May 27 18:26:52 EDT 2007

Fellow Math Students,

This year, the Faculty of Mathematics at the University of Waterloo will
be celebrating its fortieth year anniversary at the same time as the
University commemorates its fiftieth year anniversary. In order to share
the spirit of celebration with other students in Canada, we are organizing
the Waterloo Symposium in Undergraduate Mathematics (WATSUM) from June 8 -
June 9, 2007 to take place at the University of Waterloo.

The deadline for registration has been extended to Wednesday, June 30. If
you are interested in registering, please visit our website
www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~watsum .

The conference is an opportunity for students in math to meet and enjoy a
weekend in the beautiful region of Waterloo. Whether your interests are in
pure or applied mathematics, combinatorics, statistics, computer science
or anything else math related, we invite you to come share them at WATSUM
by giving a talk (or simply enjoy other talks!). In addition you will get
to hear several professional mathematicians describe their research.

If you plan to come please register, and encourage your friends to come!
Your registration fee will include meals for the duration of the
conference.
Lodging will be subsidized.

Thanking You,

Lalit Jain