[cmath] Waterloo Symposium in Undergraduate Mathematics

Waterloo Seminars in Undergraduate Mathematics watsum at math.uwaterloo.ca
Fri May 4 10:45:53 EDT 2007

Fellow Math Students,

This year, the Faculty of Mathematics at the University of Waterloo will be
celebrating its fortieth year anniversary at the same time as the University
commemorates its fiftieth year anniversary. In order to share the spirit of
celebration with other students in Canada, we are organizing the Waterloo
Symposium in Undergraduate Mathematics (WATSUM) from June 8 - June 9, 2007 to
take place at the University of Waterloo.

The conference is an opportunity for students in math to meet and enjoy a
weekend in the beautiful region of Waterloo. Whether your interests are in pure
or applied mathematics, combinatorics, statistics, computer science or anything
else math related, we invite you to come share them at WATSUM by giving a talk
(or simply enjoy other talks!). In addition you will get to hear several
professional mathematicians describe their research.

If you plan to come please register, and encourage your friends to come! You can
register and download our conference poster at www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~watsum.
Your registration fee will include meals for the duration of the conference.
Lodging will be subsidized.

Thanking You,

Lalit Jain
Alejandro Morales