Faculty Position - Capilano College

Alan Kelm akelm at cms.math.ca
Tue Apr 5 11:12:31 EDT 2005

Math/Stat Teaching Position Available

Capilano College in North Vancouver, British Columbia, is currently
searching for an instructor to fill a non-regular teaching position in
the Department of Mathematics and Statistics. The appointment is up to
an 8 section workload for the period Sept 1, 2005 to Apr 30, 2006.

We require at least a Master's degree in Mathematics or Statistics plus
some post-secondary teaching experience. Preference will be given to
those candidates with experience in teaching statistics courses.

The salary for this appointment is $6,083 per course (section) plus
benefits. A full teaching load is 8 sections.

The closing date for this position is Monday, April 18, 2005 - 4:00
pm.

For more information on this position please visit our website at
http://www.capcollege.bc.ca/campus-services/human-resources/faculty/index.xhtml

Applications should be sent to:
Dean's Office
Arts & Sciences Division
Capilano College
2055 Purcell Way
North Vancouver, BC
V7J 3H5

Fax: (604) 984-1758
E-mail: wdansie at capcollege.bc.ca

Information about the Mathematics and Statistics Department, including
its course offerings, can be found at our website
http://www.capcollege.bc.ca/math