[cmath] Nominations to the IMU Executive

Jon Borwein jon.borwein at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:29:16 EDT 2009

Dear Cathleen: Yes, he has been a VP, Cheers, Jon
p.s. Note that I have floated to Australia

--
"Old questions are solved by disappearing, evaporating, while new questions
corresponding to the changed attitude of endeavor and preference take their
Jonathan.Borwein at newcastle.edu.au
Phone: +61 2 4921 5535
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-6082-2009