[cmath] Fwd: [ICME] Early-bird registration extended to March 15

Peter Taylor peter.taylor at queensu.ca
Sat Mar 1 03:32:10 EST 2008

>The deadline for early registration for ICME 11 has been extended by 2 weeks.
By the way, we have been attempting to determine
whether acceptances for posters and round-tables
might be made before the deadline for early
registration, and as of today have still not
heard.  [This decision affects the level of
funding that some delegates are able to
obtain.]  With this extension, perhaps we will
hear within the next two weeks.
peter

>>Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:27:43 -0600 (CST)
>>From: Marcela Santillán <m.santillan at upn.mx>
>>To: dg-ots at lists.icme11.org, icme at cl.upn.mx, TSG-OTs at lists.icme11.org
>>Subject: [ICME] Early-bird registration extended to March 15
>>
>>We have put the following notice on our web site.
>>
>>Early-bird registration extended to March 15
>>
>>Some of you have experienced difficulties with the registration system. In
>>order to ensure that everyone has a fair opportunity to register at the
>>reduced rate, Early-bird registration deadline has been changed to March
>>15.

Peter Taylor,
Professor
Dept. Math&Stats